Kiln-Dried Cooking Wood Boxes are the perfect cooking wood delivery service for wood-burning fire cooks searching for a better burn.
Kiln-dried for a clean, safe, and hot fire.
Boxed and delivered direct to your front door from an endless supply of responsibly sourced, Virginia premium hardwoods.
Industry-specific experience for any business. Relentless about customer satisfaction.
If you aren't 100% happy with your wood, we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Guaranteed.
One 50 lb box is enough to last an avid home griller at least 3 to 4 weeks. About 20 pieces per box.
Complimentary shipping anywhere in the US!
- Our standard cut is 15 inches in length and an average diameter of 3-4 inches.
- Length = 16″
- Width = 16″
- Height = 16″
- Volume = 2.2 cu. ft
- Can weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Also, available in 4" chunks and 8" mini-logs
- We work with suppliers in Virginia to source premium wood. LLAMAWOOD cooking wood undergoes an industry-best drying process. Each split is cut to specific dimensions and then baked at 225 degrees for 48 hours in a kiln, exceeding government regulations.
- Our oak, hickory, and cherry firewood is perfect for use in your BBQ smoker, charcoal grill, wood fired oven, wood burning stove, fireplace, and more!
- Oak is one of the best types of hardwood firewood available. It has one of the highest BTU values out of all species of wood. Hickory produces a sweet smoke (think bacon) and burns hot. Cherry is our most fragrant wood and is perfect for chicken and turkey. Mixing and matching is encouraged!
Exceeded my expectations.