Kiln-Dried Cooking Wood Boxes are the perfect cooking wood delivery service for wood-burning fire cooks searching for a better burn.
Kiln-dried for a clean, safe, and hot fire.
Boxed and delivered direct to your front door from an endless supply of responsibly sourced, Virginia premium hardwoods.
Industry-specific experience for any business. Relentless about customer satisfaction.
If you aren't 100% happy with your wood, we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Guaranteed.
One 50 lb box is enough to last an avid home griller at least 3 to 4 weeks. About 20 pieces per box.
Complimentary shipping anywhere in the US!
- Our standard cut is 15 inches in length and an average diameter of 3-4 inches.
- Length = 16″
- Width = 16″
- Height = 16″
- Volume = 2.2 cu. ft
- Can weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Also, available in 4" chunks and 8" mini-logs
- We work with suppliers in Virginia to source premium wood. LLAMAWOOD cooking wood undergoes an industry-best drying process. Each split is cut to specific dimensions and then baked at 225 degrees for 48 hours in a kiln, exceeding government regulations.
- Our oak, hickory, and cherry firewood is perfect for use in your BBQ smoker, charcoal grill, wood fired oven, wood burning stove, fireplace, and more!
- Oak is one of the best types of hardwood firewood available. It has one of the highest BTU values out of all species of wood. Hickory produces a sweet smoke (think bacon) and burns hot. Cherry is our most fragrant wood and is perfect for chicken and turkey. Mixing and matching is encouraged!
Great for smoker
Excellent quality wood for a smoker. Thoroughly seasoned and quality cuts of wood.
Great product, as advertised
Exceeded my expectations.